- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available: 09-01-2019
- Gas Heat
- Laundry in Common Area
MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
1 Bed Split with One bath heat and hot water included in condominium
Elevator Granite Counter Tops Hardwood Floors High Ceiling Internet Laundry in Building New Appliances New/Renovated Bath New/Renovated Kitchen On-Site Super Security System Separate Kitchen * COMPLETELY GUT RENOVATED - ENTIRE UNIT
* Perfect 1-BED SPLIT layout.
* Equal size bedrooms
* Built in desk/cabinetry in one of the bedrooms
* Small eating/table area in common foyer w/ separate pendant lighting!
* 9+ ft ceilings, recessed lighting and ceiling fans in every room
* Brand New Kitchen with all new cabinetry and Granite countertops,
* Brand new appliances w/ dishwasher/disposal.
* Tons of natural sunlight throughout unit!
* GUT RENOVATED BATH with luxury shower, tile floor and built in linen closet in bathroom!
* Gorgeous HW floors and fresh paint
* Tons of in unit storage with interior lighting
With wide, polished streets reminiscent of Paris at the time of Haussmann’s renovation- the Back Bay is most famous for its boutiques and sidewalk cafes. Designer shops line the end of Newbury closest to the Boston Gardens, and throughout the neighbourhood there are large trees lining the streets. Open Newbury St is a popular event here, where Newbury St becomes a pedestrian only way and several booths line the streets. It is bordered by the Charles River on its Northern side, where rowers can often be found- so yes, the Back Bay has something for everyone’s interests! It is easily accessible via Orange and Green MBTA lines, as well as several bus routes
Ipswich St @ Boylston St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Ipswich St @ Charlesgate E Bus Stop 0.1 mi (1 min away)
Ipswich St @ Charlesgate E Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Massachusetts Ave @ Newbury St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Albert Alphin Library