- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available: 09-01-2020
- Electric Heat
- 3 Fire Places
- Deck, Private Outdoor Space
MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
Back Bay 2-Bed Brownstone!!!
- Cozy 2-Bed/1-Bath with living room and hardwood floors throughout
- Dishwasher and disposal
- Private deck
- Minutes to Green and Orange lines and bus routes
- Short distance to Northeastern, Berklee College of Music, MIT, Harvard New England Conservatory Boston Conservatory, Mary Baker Eddy Library, Newbury St., Copley Square, Fenway and Kenmore Square
- Right by Whole Foods and close to post office, pharmacy, Woody's Grill and Tap, Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House, Oakleaf Bakery, Mumbai Spice and tons of restaurants, shopping and more in the Prudential and Copley malls
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
Jacob Realty is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
With wide, polished streets reminiscent of Paris at the time of Haussmann’s renovation- the Back Bay is most famous for its boutiques and sidewalk cafes. Designer shops line the end of Newbury closest to the Boston Gardens, and throughout the neighbourhood there are large trees lining the streets. Open Newbury St is a popular event here, where Newbury St becomes a pedestrian only way and several booths line the streets. It is bordered by the Charles River on its Northern side, where rowers can often be found- so yes, the Back Bay has something for everyone’s interests! It is easily accessible via Orange and Green MBTA lines, as well as several bus routes
Boylston St @ Massachusetts Ave Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Boylston St @ Saint Cecilia St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Dalton St @ Boylston St Bus Stop 0.2 mi (4 min away)
Massachusetts Ave @ Clearway St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Massachusetts Ave opp Christian Science Ctr Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Il Mondo II
The Mary Baker Eddy Library for the Betterment of Humanity